Monday 22 October 2012

My Clients Custom Sunfire That I Completely Changed w/12 T.V. screens and more


I know, I know, your wondering "what the heck? A custom Sunfire?" Well like I always say, "It doesn't matter what you drive, you can do what ever you want to any vehicle". I did this car in stages as the clients could only fit so much in their budget for each time. I started working on the lower part of the dash in the first faze, removing the heater controls, adding a double din Alpine headunit and below a center channel speaker for surround sound. The glove box got sealed up so i could flush in a PS2 playstation, I also custom mounted his Shift light in the dimmer switch on the drivers side and custom made pods in the center dash vents. The second faze was all done in the trunk, I made full fiberglass panels to hold his 2 batteries, 2 capacitors, 2 Air Ride compressors, 2 amps and Chrome Air tank. I also made a trunk lid panel that holds two 7" screens and two 5"1/4 speakers. The third faze was the door panels, I modified and added two more 7" screens and lower speaker pods, I also did one 7" screen in a waterproof pod under the hood (just because). The fourth faze was the complete top of the dash, I moved and made a custom gauge pod in the center area, added two more 7" screens on the sides and one 10 screen on top/center of the new dash I made. I made the dash by using mostly ABS plastic and in the end it weighs less than 15pounds with the screens installed. The fifth faze I made a fiberglass sub box for four 12" subs and 2 PDX amps with side panels that hold two 10" screens that motorize up/down in the rear quarter window, I made a rear parcel tray that hold another 10" screen in the back window and i made a center console that holds a NOS Nitro bottle, Air Ride controls and power window switches. I hope i didn't miss anything but if i did, i will add it later. Thanks for looking and enjoy
















































.

No comments:

Post a Comment