Monday 22 October 2012

Introduction



    I don't know but maybe I'm crazy or something, I mean I'm 36 and I'm so into all vehicles, I wish I had millions because I would be fully restoring and modding cars left and right, up and down, north, south, east and west, I would put Jay Leno's mind in a spin. I wish I was lucky enough as people that are 70, 80, 90 and above to have lived in the teens,20's, 30's,40's and 50's. Even old steamers get me to take a look, old motorcycles and insane but true even Semis/Buses/Motor homes and Boats. If its old, I want to look at all the details, I don't care if its a smashed up relic sitting in a field with the windows smashed out with an interior that's wrecked and a seized engine. I see the potential in what it could be, the beauty of what it was and still is. I'm bored of looking at 90% of the newer cars that are out there today, I love chrome, wire wheels and basic engines but in turn I love Pro Touring cars, highly modified and custom vehicles. I'm sure a Doctor will diagnose me as ill but it would be a Doctor driving his Mercedes SUV with no passion, I would forgive that Doctor because I see what could be done to his vehicle, it wouldn't be his style but i would lower it, put 24" wheels on it and completely strip out the interior, including the dash and build something from scratch. Then he would be the coolest Doctor ever  Its probably why I chose to get into the automotive industry, so i could save these boring cars that younger people drive and give them a creative edge of the millions of other boring new cars. Well I guess what I'm saying is, Every car has the potential to become a project, it all depends on how you look at it. I was just lucky enough to have a Father and Step-Dad that had great cars and creative minds to spike my interest at a very young age and recently learning about my Grandfathers and Great Uncles/Aunts vehicles shows me that my whole family was full of the automotive passion.In this blog you will see the creations that i have done over past years with my 17years experience, I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment