Tuesday 23 October 2012

2004 NISSAN 350Z CUSTOM EVERYTHING

This 350Z I did at a previous employer and I also got it back when an old client bought it, here it will show both times and the original mods/upgrades that I did. The way it looks now is the single sub in the trunk, and the leatherette seats, door panels, "A" pillars and the old was done in mock suede. I modified the center dash to hold the double din flush mounted and an additional 7" T.V.screen, I modified the door speaker location and behind the seats for the custom amplifier rack. The new owner wanted some trunk space so that's the reason for going down to one sub in a custom fiberglass top box and the 19" T.V. screen is mounted on the trunk lid cost effectively. Thanks and enjoy!!!











































No comments:

Post a Comment