Tuesday 23 October 2012

CLIENTS LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH CUSTOM DASH AND CONSOLE

This Lambo is an old school kit car, as you will see it had a square old dash, really messed up wiring and chevette tail lights. Some people think "oh its a kit car, why do anything to it?" Well if you can't afford a real one, you might as well drive a fake :-)  This is another build that I took a ton of photos of but I will limit it to around 33 pics or so lol. I know I won't need to tell you the difference between the before and after photos. This car is still not 100% complete as the owner doesn't drive it too much and is not in a rush for it, the parts that are done are; the dash, console, seats and tail light mods. The interior side panels, headliner and carpet still need to be done. I did spend hours fixing the old wiring and WOW is all I have to say about that. Here are the photo's, Thanks for viewing.































No comments:

Post a Comment