Tuesday 23 October 2012

1960 CUSTOMIZED CHEVY IMPALA

Here is a Fully customized 1960 Impala that I did a full stereo system in, I don't like to bore people to death so I will only post the pictures of the Custom Kick panels that I fabricated. The client had a request/idea to have the speakers in the kick panels, that's no problem, I have done this many times before. Then he took his thought to another level and asked if I could also put in vents for his aftermarket A/C unit. I said yes, that's not a problem, I will just have to make two separate chambers so the speaker will work properly. This car was also featured in Rod and Custom magazine, my name is mentioned in the article as well just in case you were wondering :-) here is the panels I built, the head unit was installed into the glove box, there were no rear speakers installed, the sub box and amp were installed behind a beauty panel in the trunk below the rear parcel tray. Thanks for viewing.









No comments:

Post a Comment