Wednesday 24 October 2012

1998 JEEP CHEROKEE CUSTOM HEADUNIT INSTALL AND HEATER CONTROL RELOCATION

This was a gift from this owners girlfriend, she wanted to get him a flip up screen deck and said she wanted the dash top cut so it would open all the way. I talked her out of that pretty fast and got her into letting me relocate the heater controls to allow the Double din Alpine head unit to fit above them. Here are the After/Before/During photos. Enjoy and a reminder that anything is possible :-)







5 comments:

  1. How long did this take, how much would it cost, and where are you located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't a 98 dash changed in 97 has to 96 or pre but excellent job would you be interested In recreating that bezel piece?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you need to cut anything behind the original climate control location? I'm thinking about moving my CC up so I can install a flip out DVD in its place but the hole needs to be MUCH deeper for it to fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir I'm about to do this,and really need to know first . Do you just screw the heater plate lower or do you have to cut and make new control arms or anything? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.
    jeep cherokee usate roma

    ReplyDelete