Thursday 8 November 2012

INFINITI QX-56 CUSTOM AUDIO/VIDEO WITH INTERIOR MODS

Here is one of my really good clients QX-56, he also owns the Nissan 350Z that I have done loads of work to also. He wanted a small upgrade to his factory system, so I pulled it all completely out and started to modify the dash for the double din Alpine head unit. In the photos you can see how I had to custom mount the radio, how I made special mounts for the speaker, mount a PS3 into the center consol and built a custom sub enclosure with a 19"screen in between the subs. The amps were mounted below the sub screen enclosures, I modified the overhead console to accept the Alpine drop down screen, I also did headrest screens and added accents to the doors. Enjoy
































No comments:

Post a Comment