Wednesday 7 November 2012

FULLY CUSTOMIZED MAZDA P5 PROTEGE "FAMILIA"

This client of has had everything done to her car except for the carpet and some parts of the dash. Everything else was done by myself in stages as her budget would allow. I started with the rear sub and amp enclosure with the custom floor panel with the modified Mazda emblem to take the shape of an "S" for the name of the car "STRANGE". The rear seats got covered to match the front Sparco seats. The second faze was the custom door panels that I fiber glassed over to show off the Alpine Type-R components in the front and coax in the rear, I also added inlaid "S" Mazda emblems and a Plexiglas feature for the fronts and I used more Sparco seat material to cover the tops of the doors and the passenger side dash panel. The next faze was the addition of the Alpine double din, relocation of the Alpine center channel speaker to the center vent area, also a small dash feature was built to add a custom touch to the top of the dash with the word "STRANGE' and Mazda emblem that light up and a custom made holder for the Air Ride system. I also applied suede to the headliner, all the pillars and moved the voltage and air/fuel gauges into the cup holder on custom mounts so the lid will still close over top of them. If I'm missEnjoy!!!







































No comments:

Post a Comment